Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Selective Structural Pallet Rack||Capacity:||More Than 500KG|
|Level:||3, 4, 5, 6||Material:||Steel Q235|
|Feature:||Adjusted Up And Down Every 75mm||Usage:||Garments, Food, Beverage, Supermarket, Warehouse, Industrial Storage, Etc.|
Heavy Duty 100% Accessibility Structural Pallet Rack for General Warehousing
Structural Pallet Rack - Selective Pallet Racking
Selective pallet racking system are the most common form of storage rack. Pallets of materials are placed directly on the rack system by a forklift. Each load in pallet racks is readily accessible, making the 100% selective storage rack systems are both economical and efficient.
Quick Assembly of Selective Pallet Racking
To save space during shipment, pallet racking's components are disassembled, therefore their package is seperated into upright, bracing, beam...after reached to your warehouse, just ask your workers to assemble again, and the time 5-7 days is enough.
Advantages of Selective Pallet Racking
1. Direct access to each pallet.
2. Cost-effectiv. Can say selective pallet rack is the least expensive rack option available on current market.
3. Versatility. Selective racking setups are highly customizable and easy to adjust as demands shift.
4. Space saved. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
Pallet Racks - Upright: Adjustable up and down Every 75mm
Pallet Racks - Box Beam
Selective Pallet Racks Accessories
Selective Pallet Racks Customized Factors
1) Pallet racking's size? Length x Width x Height
2) How many levels?-- most popular is 3+1=4 levels
3) Loading Capacity each level?--usually 1000kg-1300kg