Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||Heavy Duty Metal Storage Racks||Material:||Steel Q235|
|Color:||Blue, Red, Green...as Requirement||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
|Components:||Beam, Upright Frame, Brace||Usage:||Garments, Food, Beverage, Supermarket, Warehouse, Industrial Storage, Etc.|
Four Levels Furniture Hardware Fitting Selective Warehouse Pallet Racks
Pallet racking, also called beam rack, belongs to the pallet rack, is the most common storage racks system. There are all assembled with upright frame and beam, concise effective structure, can add accessories like beam joist, shelf panel, wire mesh, storage guide rail, oil drum, etc.
1. All shelves or beams can be adjusted freely up and down to 75mm
2. Shelves or panels be made from moisture-resistant steel board.
3. Consists of upright frames and beams, can optional steel panel, beam joist and wire mesh panel, etc.
4. Easily assembled
5. Powder coated paint finish
6. High storage capacity
7. Widely used in medicine, electronics, machinery, household appliances, communications, computers, clothing, automotive accessories, supermarkets, etc
1. High density storage, space saving.
2. Easy installation and re-configuration.
3. Extensive line of accessories for a variety of applications.
4. High flexibility, provides immediate access of all pallets.
5. Movable accommodate beam levels to adjust for new or different size pallets.
Specifications of Selective Pallet Rack
|1) Item||Four Levels Furniture Hardware Fitting Selective Warehouse Pallet Racks|
|2) Item No.:||SII-DR200|
|3) Type:||Selective Pallet Rack/Heavy Duty Rack|
|4) Rack Bearing Capacity:||
150-250kgs/level--------Light Warehouse Rack
300-500kgs/level--------Middle Warehouse Rack
more than 1000kgs/level------Heavy Duty Rack
|5) Material:||Steel Q235|
|6) Surface Finish:||Powder Coating|
|8) Component:||Beam, Upright Frame, Brace|
|9) Supply Ability:||300-400 ton per month|
How can I get a quotation?
A: We need below information to prepare prices
1. Pallet Size (Length*Width*Loading Height in mm)
2. Layout or Dimension (Length*Width*Net Height in mm) of your warehouse
3. Rack Size (Length*Width*Depth in mm) if you are available or we shall design for you
4. How many bays and levels if available
5. Loading Capacity(kg) of each level or each pallet
Different Products We Supply