|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard carton, wooden or steel pallet is available.|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||6000 ton per year|
|Material:||Steel Q235||Color:||Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, Etc.|
|Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating||Mobility:||Fixed|
|Usage:||Tobacco, Pharmacy, Paper Industry, Food, Plastic Material Industry, Etc.||Depth:||Custom|
|OEM:||Yes||Components:||Upright, Beam, Bracing, Etc.|
storage shelving units,
metal rack storage shelves
Packaging Material Industry Double Deep Pallet Rack in Beam Type
Double Deep Pallet Racks have a similar structure with beam-type rack, but pallets are stored two rows deep instead of one row. It suits for all kinds of warehouse storage. The working aisle measurement between each rack and the rack height depends upon the characteristics of the forklift trucks or lifting devices, pallet size and the height of the warehouse itself.
Specifications of Double Deep Rack
|1) Item||Packaging Material Industry Double Deep Pallet Rack in Beam Type|
|2) Item No.:||SII-DR176|
|3) Type:||Double Deep Pallet Rack|
|4) Loading Weight:||
≥1000KG per level, designed according to specific requirements
|5) Material:||Steel Q235B|
|6) Surface Finish:||Powder Coating|
|8) Component:||Beam, Upright Frame, Brace|
|9) Supply Ability:||300-400 ton per month|
|10) Sample Time:||About 7-10 working days|
|11) Beam with Frame:||1.Frame depth normally from 800-1000mm, height is limited by handling equipment of approximate 11mm.
2. Beam length from 1000-3300mm depends on requirement or design.
3. Operation aisle is about 3.3 meters.
1. The operating height can reach to 8 meters.
2. Medium inventory flow, providing 50% optionality.
3. Applicable to warehouses with low pick-up rate, the ground utilization rate can reach to 42%.
4. Increase the inventory compare with ordinary beam-type shelves.
5. The forklift channel needs to be around 3.3 meters.
6. Advanced access mode, it is difficult to achieve first-in, first-out.
Packing & Shipment